And Now: South

Four years later I'm planning another trip to South America. This time I'll be heading down to meet my girlfriend Cassandra. She's there studying abroad as a grand finale to her Evergreen education. We don't have a set plan, and our travel priorities are rather different, but one crazy itinerary involves heading south into the Chilean Atacama and then East and North through the Bolivian altiplano, across lake Titicaca, up to Cuzco and the cordillera, then finally down to the coast for time on the beach. We'll see.

Comments

moon dog said…
update this crap you loser
flapcats said…
Olympia, Washington? You left a post on my blog, about Flemland. I had never heard of Olympia, but on my flight back from Prague at Christmas I met Bill Appleby, who was from Olympia - he worked for the Govt there. Doing something to do with keeping the roads clear. Now I have a seriously sore throat. Isn't it weird... :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Arctic Trek III

Five Weeks Already?