Do you really want to step to this?

For some reason anonymous commenters have been taking issue with my blog lately. Actually, there have only been two, but it's a little disconcerting. There was of course the absinthe issue. I took that up in a post a couple slots down. Now there's someone who doesn't seem to understand the humor in the phrase "floppy a."

Anonymous Commenter II claims that there is no such phrase. I beg to differ. If AC II cares to look three sentence back, I think he/she/it will find a phrase of interest, surrounded by quotation marks. The notorious "floppy a" in effect. I know for a fact that there are now at least three documented cases of use. Sure they're all on this blog, and all the undocumented ones are in my head, but lets not nit-pick the details here. My question in the previous post was not asserting that "floppy a" is a phrase that people actually use. It was merely associating the phrase with a floppy disk drive, commonly referred to as the "a:\ drive" as AC II so knowledgably points out. It was an attempt at humor (that's sort of like a "joke" AC). It's also possible that the double entendre I was alluding to isn't quite as obvious as I'd hoped, but I'm not going to make it explicit here.

I think I've made my point. Anyone else want to step up? Look back, there's plenty to comment on, and I'll respond in kind b*****s.

Comments

i forgot all about floppy drives.
thanks for reminding me.
middle school, though, that i could never forget.

Popular posts from this blog

Arctic Trek III